A boho chic tribal tunic jacket, crop top made from unique Hmong hill tribe fabric
Don't hesitate to ask for more details or pictures!
PRODUCT SIZE :
* Chest : max 36" ( true chest measurement, NOT your bra size) * Waist : up to 34" * Length : 23"
* Shoulder to shoulder : 16"
* Armhole : 20" * Sleeve length : 23"
>> 2 Pockets and lining
Hmong Thai Hill Tribe Fabric | Embroidery | Ribbon | Cotton | Hand blockprint Batik
* Model chest : 32", waist : 24" hips : 35" * Combined Height is 5"6 > I'm 5"2 (158cm) and I'm wearing 4" heels in the pictures
::::: IMPORTANT NOTE :::::
The material used for this design is a 100% genuine Hmong hill tribe fabric. Techniques used for this particular piece are traditional embroidery (cross stitch pattern) and patchwork details added to this tunic. ( see close up images)
Each piece is unique and extremely hard to find these days. Because of their rarity and exquisite detail, they have become true collectibles. As these are handmade vintage fabrics they can show imperfections and signs of use.
PRODUCT CARE :
* Hand washes separately in cold water. Lay flat to dry
::::: SHIPPING :::::
Items ship by DHL Express** >>> Delivery within 4 - 5 days
!!! Your phone number is required, so leave it in a note when ordering !!!
** Unless you're in a remote area according to the DHL standards, in that case, your order will be shipped via Thailand Post followed up by your country's postal service. Generally, 1-3 business days in Thailand, 10-14 days to Asian countries, Australia, Europe and 20-28 days to America and Canada.